Thursday, January 21, 2016

Challenge #1: My Own Solution?

In the very early days of this blog, I had this idea of posting challenges that people could come up with solutions for. I didn't get much response to them (although I had way fewer readers back then as well). However, in a moment of inspiration, I think I figured out a potential solution to Challenge #1.

Use some type of ingressive or imperfect aspect on the number; thus three-ingr-ptcpl = one that starts the count to three (where of course every 'counting' that this is the ingressive of is counting from the number one below, thus "the second").

Another way could of course be some causative-ingressive combination, three-caus-ingr-(ptcpl) or even three-ingr-caus-(ptcpl): the thing that starts to cause a count towards three, the thing that causes to start a count towards three.

It doesn't feel all that smooth, but it isn't all too stubbly either.

No comments:

Post a Comment